Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Pearl Jam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pearl Jam

    I know prolly no one cares or has any interest in this BUT, I saw Pearl Jam in Virginia Beach 2 nights ago, and it was the shiz...I'm a PJ Freak tho. Some vids from the show are on youtube...it was the 2nd best PJ show I'd seen...it was amazin'.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    I think a buddy of mine may have seen them last week, did they perform at Bonaroo. I think he said he got to see them, hell he mentioned so many I couldn't remember if they were one of them or not.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    They headlined with Metallica I think.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    the bonnaroo set can be found online in a decent fan recording...it was epic. the set in va beach was mostly songs that are inaccessible to non-fans...I know and like those songs tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    Did they do any covers??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam

    finished with "rockin in the free world" with Kings of Leon....it was great. The full song is on you tube...pretty good quality too.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •